Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What, Who, When, Do

WHAT...
1. bothers you ryt now?
lagi jenuh dengan kerjaan gw

2. is your favorite month of the year?
june-july....liburan!!!! (dasar guru!)
september.... my birthday!
december..... christmas, my favourite time of the year.

3. was your dream last night?
ktemu ama my little bro, tapi settingnya di kabanjahe, rumah masa kecil gw
(what does is mean? i miss him for sure, and maybe a little bit worry)

4. is your greatest fear?
something wrong with my family

5. was the best thing that happened to you
this week?
mo bli spatu baru, yang udah diincer dari bulan lalu....
(jangan bilangin abang yaaa???)

6. are u planning to do this weekend?
ke bandung, kalo berhasil bujukin suami gw, kalo gak ya di rumah saja, dvd marathon, ato ke mal-mal di jakarta pun cukuplah!

7. can you promise to the one you love?
i promise to love him for the rest of my life

8. will you wish for if you have a genie?
pay my credit card...hehehehe


WHO...
1.are yOu thinking of ryt now?
my sick students, Tata and Kenny..wonder how they are???

2. do you run to when you're down?
my lovely hubby and bestfriends

3. are the most influential people in your life ryt now?
my family and my hubby

4. was the last person you went out with?
my hubby, carefour last Sunday

5. is the one you're missing ryt now?
my parents and brothers

6. will you call/text later?
eva, she sms me before, but i haven't replied.

7. completes your day?
my hubby!

8. starts your day?
my hubby!


WHEN...
1. will you take a bath?
morning and sometimes afternoon

2. will you watch a movie
kapan aja gue mau

3. was the last time you went out with your
friends?
last Saturday, at Hema, with uwee, renneh, dimaz, and anne

4. was the last time you said "i love you"?
this morning...

5. was the last time you read a book?
last night, filosofi kopi, udah ngulang, tapi tetep aja asikkk

6. was the last time you asked for help?
few minutes ago, my student wanted me to open her drinking bottle

7. was the last time you kissed?
this morning..

8. did u last receive a gift?
last Saturday..


DO...
1.Do u have a crush?
a long long time a go in a far far galaxy....

2.Do u believe in love?
yup!kalo enggak, apa gunanya idup ini?

3.Do u easily get attracted to the opposite sex?
nope

4.Do u get jealous easily?
to certain people... (my hubby knows who they are!)

1.Any people in-love with u right now?
my hubby i supposed

2.Want to get married?
did that already

3.Ever did something unusual for love?
many times...

4.What do u notice first in a person?
face

5. Are you missing someone right now?
not only one, there are a bunch of people
i miss my family (mom, dad, Ab and Ot), and my long-time-no-see-friends

No comments: